Movies

Well, first I have to admit that I’m not so good at watching movies, but the kind of films that I like are the art cinema ones, like one of my favourite movies: Amelie. The first time I watched this film was when I was 6 years old and I didn’t understand much except for the good music it has. When I grew up I started to understand this cool movie, like the vision the protagonist gives to the audience, like making her close friend’s and family’s life a little bit better in an innocent way.
One of the best things about this movie is its background music, from the musician Yann Tiersen. Its music made me feel relaxed and happy at the same time.

If I have to choose a favourite actor, I’ll choose Daniel Radcliffe, because of his way playing the role of Harry Potter, the movie based on the book of J.K Rowling and if I have to choose a good director, I’ll choose Chris Wedge, who directed the film Ice Age, other favourite movie I could watch till today. I recommend you to watch this movie, it has a lovely story behind, like making you think about the importance of family and friends.
Image result for amelie
Image result for ice age

Comments

  1. Hi!
    I have never seen Amelie, but I always listen to the soundtrack in youtube and it is just breathtaking. Btw, Daniel is an amazing actor! I love Harry Potter too. I haven't read the books yet but I hope to buy them all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was child, I really like Ice Age

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like too Ice Age an the two others after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Ice Age a lot , and when its on the tv I rewacht it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Amelie, and the music is great.

    ReplyDelete

  6. When I was a child I loved "Amelie", so much that I dedicated to learn the songs on the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holidays I've ever had

Videogames