The best holidays I've ever had


My holidays in Austria last year were amazing. I was just 17 years old and I went there with one of my best friends called Catalina. We went to Vienna, the capital city. We stayed in a youth hostel in the city center where we had a bedroom for two persons and early breakfast.
In our first day we went to the Schönbrunn palace that had one of the biggest gardens I could have ever seen. We bought some tickets and we also had a tour through the palace, which was one of the first castles that installed electric light in Europe. We took some photos of the place and that day we ate some sandwiches at lunch while looking at the Karl’s church too.
One day in our adventure in Austria, we went to the Prater amusement park where the Riesenrad is located. It is a wheel of fortune that is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.

In those holidays I felt that I grew up a little bit having to take decisions on my own, in addition that I had a good time.
Image result for riesenrad wienImage result for schönbrunn palace
Image result for karlskirche

Comments

  1. That's awesome! I would love to go there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, how old are you? Because when you say: 'I was just 17 years old' it feels like you have several years more (lol). And Vienna looks SOOO cool from the pictures! Look at that church! Looks amazing. Also the palace is really pretty and big. Was it very expensive? I'm also thinking in the people. Are they nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it expensive to go there? Did not you have problems being a minor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Travel to Austria sounds great, i want to go there and to another countries someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooa that place looks really amazing, I'd love to go there too~ I've never ride a wheel of fortune, I wonder how would it feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! it was a safe country? were not you scared to go without your parents?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Videogames