Changes to my study program

First of all, the career of Agriculture takes care about different areas, like fruit and vegetable production, economics, edaphology, irrigation improvement and phyto virology, to name some. This career offers lots of approaches, but I think that in my faculty the area of economics should be improved. A teacher once told me that some students of my university sometimes produce without thinking who will buy the fruit, yogurts, drinks and others things. He also said that the other apartments dislike the idea of having economy in this faculty because it is so capitalist, and I have heard from some students the same comments. Well, focusing in what I think and not what my economics teacher said, I still believe that this area have to be improved, not only because I like it, but to have a better idea of what working in an enterprise and also for the government  will be.
Talking about english classes, I think that my faculty should offer us more levels of english and that they may also be obligatory because we live in a globalized country where most jobs require people who talk, read and write in english.
I have heard that here some english classes focused in botany are imparted, but they aren’t obligatory such as taking the normal english courses.

In Chile there are some private universities which receive some exchange students and they have their career subjects in english, but that’s not all, the other students can go to this classes too, so they can get use to technic english.

Image result for aprender ingles

Comments

  1. For example, in Biochemistry the teacher only use slides in english, maybe other subjects could do something similar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

The best holidays I've ever had

Videogames