Videogames

Introducing a little bit of myself, I think I was born playing video games. When I was 4 years old, I started playing some computer games at home. I used to buy some CD’s which contained  plays, where you use to match words with objects and that kind of things. I really liked playing them, although they were simple. Then, when I was 7 years old my brother received a PlayStation 1 and we used to play the games of Crash Bandicoot, specially the racing ones. Two years later, I received my first Nintendo DS lite with lots of games. I used to play Tetris, Mario Kart, Nintendogs and others. So you may know that I really like playing this video games. I like them because they are something enjoyable at home while taking a breath of studying and you can play them with other people too, so you can share some time with friends. I also like Sims 3, that’s not so old and you can play it with the computer. In this game you can create a family and control their behavior, buy some houses and other things. So, you can see there are different kinds of video games: the racing ones, fighting ones and some others that helps with studying, like Brain Challenge.  
Image result for brain challenge game dsImage result for crash bandicootImage result for sims 3

Comments

  1. I remember when I used to play in the PS1 with my bro, such good ol' times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played "Crash Bandicoot" too, it was really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sims are my life. I had every single expansion in my computer. I think I never played Crash Bandicot, except when I visited my cousin who had a console to play it (i don't remember which one). Did you play GTA SA? What a good violent game haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played a lot to Crash Bandicot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to lock up a group of people in a room in Sims(I don`t remember the number) and watch they did, eventually I burned down the room. I don`t think it was the best way to play it although xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

The best holidays I've ever had