My future job

When I was 13, I dreamed about studying medicine, but that changed when I was 15 because I wanted to study chemistry at the University of Chile or abroad. Then I changed my decision again because I wanted to study everything, for example: economy, engineering, chemistry, odontology and also education. I didn’t know what to study because I liked too many careers. Then, after receiving my PSU results, my mother asked me why I didn’t decide to study agronomy, like most of my relatives. Then I thought, ‘why not?’ because I really like the study and production of food and its commercialization. After studying agronomy, I would like to do a master in economy and work in an exportation company. I would like to work in an international enterprise or maybe in The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), jobs that require using other languages and also travelling. If I were in a job interview, I would say that I’m a responsible, hard-working person who speaks 3 languages and that’s also punctual. I may say, as a weakness, that I’m a little bit anxious, but it also helps me to do the things in a better way, like having tasks on time.

Image result for faoImage result for exportar frutas

Comments

  1. I like you already have a clear idea of what you want to do.
    Really you speak three different languages ? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try woork for the FAO branch in Santiago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

The best holidays I've ever had

Videogames