English language challenges

Going to university made me missed my old english lessons and talking to exchange students at school as I usually used to.
I started learning english at 7 years old and I never stopped the practice until I went to university, where my first semester was in a lack on english and others languages to learn.
Having the opportunity to take the english course this semester made me feel complete while practising english in all areas: writing, reading and talking. Although I always read some news, magazines and posts in internet that are written in this language, it was good to have again this kind of tasks of reading comprehension.
The main aspect of my english that has to be improved is speaking, I think I have some problems with the pronunciation and I also that I get a little bit nervous when I talk in this language to unknown people. I also want to learn some english related to my career, like economics or something related with plants.

Outside the english class I’m using english to speak with my boyfriend and his family, some german friends when I don’t know how something is said in their own language and also to read some magazines and blogs in internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

The best holidays I've ever had

Videogames