Post graduate studies

The career of agronomy has too many different specializations, such as economics, fruiticulture, edaphology, natural resources, animal production and others. What I would really like to study after receiving my university degree is economics because I really like the idea of working in the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). I have an uncle who studied it at the Catholic University of Chile and he worked in FAO till he went on pension. I have to add that he studied agronomy before too so, why not? Nobody said that an agronomist just have to produce different kind of foods, he or she can also work in the sale and distribution of them. I would like to do a master in this subject abroad, maybe in England, the USA, Germany or Australia. I haven’t decided where to study it yet because is too early to start thinking about it right now, isn’t it? I would take a part time course if it’s possible so I will work and study abroad at the same time although it could be exhausting, but before that I would like to apply for a scholarship before deciding to work while studying to pay it. I have also read that people can apply for some scholarships when they are married, so it's another way to postulate to postgraduate studies.

Image result for economics

Comments

  1. You sound so professional when you say you want to take an economics course. Also you know many languages, and that's even cooler. From the list, Germany or Australia are my favourites because they have much environmental knowlegde to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An economic course? That's remarkable , since most of the agronomist are kind of indifferent to politics and economical topics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think economy is very interesting and important today and it is insert in all places. I would like to study a master in environmental economy and I think we can complement our careers with numbers =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

The best holidays I've ever had

Videogames